It’s that time of year.
With just over a week to go until the cinematic version, it is time to reflect upon a year of supply chain blogging.
Ladies & gentlemen I give you the nominations for the inaugural 2011 Enchange supply chain blogs.
Supply Chain Blog of the Year
- Vuvuzelas and the value of S&OP
- Top Ten FMCG Supply Chain New Year Resolutions for 2011
- SKU Proliferation and its’ effect on your FMCG Customer Service
- Managing Distributor/Route To Market Networks - The Full Package!
- Evaluate your FMCG Route to Market Distributor Network
- 11 Critical Success Factors for Route To Market Programme
Best Sales & Operational Planning Blog
- S&OP (Sails & Operational Planning) – Balanced Scorecard
- Is S&OP Really Necessary? Forecasting & Supply Chain Responsiveness
- Top 6 Critical Success Factors of S&OP in Africa
- The Challenges of FMCG Supply Chain & Route to Market in West Africa
- Africa, the World Cup, & Supply Chain – what’s the connection?
- New Opportunities in Route to Market for Manufacturers in Nigeria
Best Supply Chain in Central & Eastern Europe Blog
- 7 Ways to avoid overstocking FMCG distributors in CEE
- OTC Distributor Payment terms in today’s Romanian pharma market
- Romania Route To Market : You can’t blame it all on Distributors
Light Entertainment Category
- Evaluating Friendly Man Carrying Gifts (FMCG) Reindeer To Market (RTM)
- The Top 10 Smash Hits of FMCG Route to Market Distribution
- What has S&OP ever done for us?
- S&OP – that’s Sails & Operational Planning
- Santa & Opening Presents - Why S&OP is Invaluable at Christmas
- The Twelve Days of Supply Chain
And the winner is?
Cast your vote before the 27th February 2011. For every click on one of the above links, Enchange will make a donation of £1 to our supported charities in Kenya & Romania.