Ross is a consistently high-performing Senior Executive who has 20 years’ experience managing consumer goods businesses.
He is leading our Route to Market practice.
- RtM Subject Matter Expert including strategy, territory mapping, coverage, outlet & channel classification, RtM structure, key account management, tool kit development, trade engagement, sales role profiling, telemarketing, reward, training, KPI’s & change management
- Early career in sales & merchandising for William Grant & Sons, Showering’s (Allied Domecq) and Diageo
- Senior Positions at British American Tobacco in Trade Marketing, Sales Management, Trade Development & Management, Horeca (on trade), Key Account Management
- Country Manager BAT Ireland, responsible for €300 million business. Managed trade marketing & supply chain transformation, including new trade marketing and distribution model, production transfer, outsourcing of pick & pack operation, distribution outsourcing, factory closure
- Cross Border Sales Roles at BAT across East and West Europe. Responsible for 14% of the regions sales and operational cross border sales plans across 33 countries
- Enchange Senior Manager advising clients such as Japan Tobacco International, Unilever, Heineken, Reckitt Benckiser, Danone